Important Notice to Patients Regarding the Coronavirus Outbreak
To Our Patients:
Texas Kidney Consultants is taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak very seriously‚ and we want to ensure your health and safety at our clinics.
As your healthcare provider‚ we value—and are committed to—your health and the health of your family. We also understand that you have concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak‚ which has now been designated a global pandemic.
At all times‚ we prioritize optimal health‚ safety‚ and infection control. During this outbreak‚ we are continuing to do so with special vigilance and focus.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation‚ carefully following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and taking specific measures to protect you‚ your family‚ our employees and the communities we serve.
As things change‚ we will adjust our policies and practices to respond appropriately to new developments. At the same time‚ we will keep you informed about the best infection-control practices and what you need to know to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
RECENT CHANGES IN OUR PATIENT APPOINTMENT PROCESS: Please be aware of the following recent changes in our patient appointment process:
- Someone from our office May contact you to discuss alternative appointment options such as a telephone visit or virtual appointment. If you receive a call from our office‚ please make sure to answer the call.
- If you are concerned about whether or not you should come to your appointment‚ please call our office (817) 336-5060. Some patient appointments May be able to be rescheduled for a later date.
- As always‚ if you have a medical emergency‚ please hang up and dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency facility.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES: For your safety and the protection of others‚ we ask that you please follow these important guidelines effective immediately.
- If you have traveled outside of the United States or to any domestic state or county that has declared a State of Emergency; or if you have a fever greater than 101 degrees‚ a cough‚ and or other respiratory symptoms; please call our office for further instructions before coming to your appointment.
- When coming to your appointment‚ all patients and visitors accompanying patients will have their temperatures checked and be asked screening questions.
We apologize for any inconvenience which May result from our recently imposed guidelines. As always‚ our patients’ health‚ safety‚ and satisfaction is our top priority.